On September 15, 2020, the residents of the 2nd District will have the opportunity to elect someone who will fight for our district and its needs.
We don’t need more absentee leadership, we need committed leadership.
I will fight for our district as I would fight for my family!
City Issues I will fight for on City Council:
- Youth Crime is at an all-time high, we must go after the street level gun dealers
- Neighborhood Protection: Car break-ins, Vandalism, and Drug Dealing!
- Neighborhood Improvements: Investments in our district to maintain its appeal!
- Job training & Job opportunities for our residents!
District issues I am committed to Building Unity Amongst Our Community
Putting the 2nd District first
- Bring the leadership from our neighborhood associations together!
- Attend neighborhood civic association meetings!
- Be accessible to constituents!
- Have neighborhood clean-ups
Qualifications to be a Council Person
- Managed a $3 million-dollar budget with a staff of 14
- First-hand experience in Negotiating Contracts
- Knowledgeable with budgetary compliance
- Experience in writing legislation and Consensus-building